Friday, July 23, 2010

We aint talk about these..

Yeah, we know we lef out some countries. We should ah gaff wid the people from Productive Organisation for Women in Action - Belize who won a Red Ribbon Award.
I met up with some people from Aruba, Bonaire and Saba on the last day and they was interested in the SASOD Film Festival. There was a girl from Grenada but by she come with YWCA, she badge say Switzerland. I seem a man from US Virgin Islands but I feel friken fuh go and ask he personal business. Hi taller than me and got a serious face. I did not see anyone from Antigua to ask, but I am sure they are here. Somebody say Kenneth from Suriname was here, but I did not see any Suriname. Not sure if the British overseas territories were here. A man from Bahamas dropped in at the networking zone one day. He had plenty tee shirt to wear because he wear a different one later the same day. But he run when I start talk to he.

No comments:

Post a Comment